The jacket for extreme physical activities at very cold and windy climatic conditions.
For the worst possible outdoor conditions, the Delta AcE Plus jacket provides excellent comfort properties, maximum wind protection and permanently water repellent thermal insulation.
Best possible thermal insulation and heat management.
In order to reliably protect the temperature sensitive upper and lower arms against cold temperature, the sleeves are lined with G-LOFT® thermo insulation lining. Additional weather protection is provided by a permanently water-repellent and windproof outer material of the sleeves.
For an efficient moisture management, the sides, the contours of the back and the armpit areas are made out of 37.5™ microfleece from COCONA® Inc.
Reliable shield against wind chill.
Protection against cold wind is provided with a two layer nylon ripstop-PU membrane laminate lined with the 37.5™ microfleece.
- Top class thermal protection
- Windproof and water repellent
- Extremely efficient moisture management
- Striker pocket configuration
- Detachable air/pac® inserts in shoulder and upper back area
- Two front pockets
- Full front zipper
- Wrist warmers
- Lined collar
UF PRO® Hybrid/Design:
Front and back:
- ePTFE soft shell laminate
- Two layer laminate with polyamide face fabric and high performance PU membrane
- G-LOFT® lining
- 37.5™ microfleece from COCONA® Inc.