We are proud to announce that we started a cooperation with
A HUNDREDYEAR-OLD BRAND CLAUDE DOZORME
Behind the brand Claude Dozorme, there is a family company of cutlery industry founded in 1902. Localized in Thiers, French capital of cutlery industry, the Claude Dozorme Company innovates since more than 100 years, to produce in France all its range of knives.
Established in 1902 by Blaise Dozorme, named « the Wolf » , the company very fast asserted itself by its sense of the creation and the controls of a know-how of exception. Claude Dozorme, recognized as a Master Cutler by the Chamber of trade, saw his company also labelised in 2009 by the French Ministry of Economy and Industry as a « Living Heritage Enterprise » for the excellence of its traditional and industrial expertise.
- 100% made in France
- Side protection of the blade’s edge
- Wide-ranging choice of materials
- X50CrMoV15 steel (0.50% carbon, 15% chrome, 1%
molybdenum): excellent cutting performance and
- Ultra-flat, ultra-light nomad knife
- Highly secure ‘liner’ opening-closing system
- Back clip which can be used as a money clip
- also for lefthanders
- Attached onto an explanatory card